30′ Spray Foam Gun Without Accessory Pack
Standard Product Info:
- $1 Shipping
- Contact us for a quote on any additional nozzle or fan tip quantities you’d like.
- This item cannot be swapped with the gun and hose assembly that is included in with a kit, and must be purchased in addition to a full system.
- This item is not recommended for use with the smaller kits like the 202.
- Using longer hoses will impact coverage and spray pressure.
- 30-Foot Spray Foam Gun with Hose Assembly.
- No nozzle packet included with this item.
FOAM IT GREEN IS THE BEST CHOICE COMPARED TO OTHER LOW PRESSURE KITS YOU CAN PURCHASE:
Green Means Go
We have green indicator foam. Yellow-plus-blue-equals-green foam to be specific. That way you know you have the right mix the whole way through your project, minimizing waste. Green means go!
Better Gun Means Better Results
We have the best gun in the business. The face of the gun has been designed to have two, solid ear clips so the nozzles won’t fly off during spray. Many competitor guns have just a single clip at the top. All of Foam it Green’s guns are pressure tested before shipping out.
The Perfect Temperature
We have temperature strips on the tanks to help you know the kit is up to temp and ready to be sprayed. Improper tank temperature is the #1 cause of off-ratio spraying.
Keep The Foam Flowing
You get a full 10 mixing nozzles with each Foam it Green 602. You may have extra, and that’s ok! It’s a lot better than running short and shutting down the project to wait for more.
Our fast rise, closed cell foam is ASTM E84 Class 1 fire retardant insulation, standard. We don’t offer a cheaper version of the foam that isn’t Class 1 because we don’t want people accidentally buying potentially less-safe. *Please note in areas where the low-GWP version of the foam is required, it is Class 2 flame retardant.
Our fast rise, closed cell foam is ASTM G21 Anti-Microbial, adding mold stopping power to your project.